Call The Workers’ Compensation Attorneys Experienced In Construction Accident Injuries
If you have been injured in a work-related construction accident, the law allows for provision of medical care, and payment of lost time from work . The Florida worker’s compensation system is a strict liability system, which means injured workers may be entitled to benefits regardless of who is at fault for the work-related accident. Sometimes your employer terminates you after the accident. You can still have a claim!
Benn, Haro & Isaacs, PLLC is a team of Florida attorneys and staff that are dedicated to giving each client quality legal service for worker’s compensation claims and wrongful termination cases, regardless of the situation.
With 30 years of collective legal experience, we are ready to take on your claim while providing the knowledgeable counsel you need. Several of our attorneys have previously represented insurance companies in workers’ compensation claims. We know their tactics and their mindset. Your employer and their insurance company have an attorney working for them, and so should you. Our dedicated team of trial attorneys is prepared to take your case to trial, if necessary.
Workers’ Compensation Claims Experts
Once we are representing you, the insurance company and your employer can no longer ignore you. We have the ability to negotiate a lump sum settlement with your employer/carrier, and we know how to evaluate your claim properly.
Our team of experienced attorneys handle a wide range of workplace injuries including injuries sustained through violence in the workplace, transportation incidents and accidents, fires, explosions, exposure to harmful substances and environments, forklift and other equipment accidents, construction accidents and much more. The most common forms of injuries include:
- Head, Neck, Back, Shoulder, and Knee injury claims
- Eye Injuries, Vision Problems and Hearing Loss
- Disfigurement and Scarring
- Occupational Diseases such as Asbestosis, Dermatitis and Hepatitis
- Repetitive Trauma type injuries
- (R.S.D.) Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy
- Heart Attacks and Strokes
- Asthma or other Work Related Pulmonary Conditions
Most Common Construction Site Injuries
- Falls from high heights or scaffolding
- Slips and falls
- Falling debris, materials or objects
- Getting caught on pinned in-between objects or materials
- Fires and explosions
- Overexertion Machinery accidents
- Getting hit by a vehicle
- Trench collapses