INJURED AT WORK?
You deserve compensation We help the injured protect their rights and get compensated for their claims.
If you have been injured in a work-related accident, the law allows for provision of medical care, and payment of lost time from work . The Florida worker’s compensation system is a strict liability system, which means injured workers may be entitled to benefits regardless of who is at fault for the work-related accident. Sometimes your employer terminates you after the accident. You can still have a claim!
Our Experienced Injury Attorneys Can Help
We understand how a work injury can be life-changing and even devastating for someone who needs to be in top physical health to bring home a paycheck and support their family. Many injured workers suffer from depression and anxiety after an accident.
We know the tactics that the insurance companies use. They try to send you to the doctors they choose. They follow you in order to put surveillance on you. They can ignore your calls, or even deny basic things such as medications or diagnostic testing. If you are not represented, they may try to negotiate a settlement with you before you hire a lawyer, offering you only a fraction of what your case is really worth. You need an experienced lawyer to get you what you deserve and to make sure your rights, and the rights of your family, are protected.
Workplace Injury Workers’ Compensation Claims
Once we are representing you, the insurance company and your employer can no longer ignore you. We have the ability to negotiate a lump sum settlement with your employer/carrier, and we know how to evaluate your claim properly.
Our team of experienced attorneys handle a wide range of workplace injuries including injuries sustained through violence in the workplace, transportation incidents and accidents, fires, explosions, exposure to harmful substances and environments, forklift and other equipment accidents, construction accidents and much more. The most common forms of injuries include:
- Head, Neck, Back, Shoulder, and Knee injury claims
- Eye Injuries, Vision Problems and Hearing Loss
- Disfigurement and Scarring
- Occupational Diseases such as Asbestosis, Dermatitis and Hepatitis
- Repetitive Trauma type injuries
- (R.S.D.) Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy
- Heart Attacks and Strokes
- Asthma or other Work Related Pulmonary Conditions
Industries with the highest percentage of injuries and illnesses
According to PayChex
- Transportation and warehousing
- Justice, public order and safety activities
- Health care and social assistance
- Trade, transportation and utilities
Injured at Work?
Call For A Free Consultation at 954-324-COMP
Top Ten Causes For Work Related Injuries
According to Insurance Journal
- Falls on same level
- Struck by object or equipment
- Falls to lower level
- Other exertions or bodily reactions
- Roadway incidents involving motorized land vehicle
- Slip or trip without fall
- Caught in/compressed by equipment or objects
- Repetitive motions involving micro-tasks
- Struck against object or equipment